Feedback on Listol Side Effects and Usage
If you’ve used Listol, please help others by adding your feedback. What would you tell someone considering using this product? Please remember that we do not give medical advice. That is for your local health care provider, who is familiar with your medical history. You can use the form below to add your comments, feedback or Listol review.
I am trying to find a product to treat ADHD, improve concentration and focus. I have searched the net and found Listol. Can you tell me if this product has been shown to have any effect?
AskDocWeb: Yes, the ingredients in Listol have a reasonable chance of having a positive affect on those with ADHD. Here are some of the ingredients and their connection to ADHD:
- Vitamin B6 is essential for proper function of the nervous system.
- Iron deficiency has been associated with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children.
- Magnesium levels show a correlation to distractibility and hyper-excitabilty.
- Zinc levels correlate with inattention and hyperactivity, impulsivity and impaired socialization.
- Copper levels are observed to be lower in children with hyperactivity.
- Phosphatidylserine, an essential phospholipid, can help with learning and attention in 90% of ADHD cases.
- Di-Methyl Glycine may improve symptoms of hypoglycemia, which can occur in some patients with ADHD.
- Glycine, a basic amino acid vital for proper nervous system function, has been shown to reduce hyperactivity through dopaminergic pathways.
- GABA Powder affects pathways in the brain that play a role in certain cognitive disorders like ADHD
- DMAE Bitartatrate is a precursor for phosphatidylcholine, an important phospholipid in the brain.
- Huperzine A Extract is drawing much attention for its effects on cognitive function, enhancing memory, improving cognition, behavior, activities of daily living and mood.
If you use Listol, please share your results so others can benefit from your experience.
Subj: With medication?
Can this product be used with medication? I would love to try it with medication. Then I would like to wean my daughter off the medication?
AskDocWeb: That is something you need to discuss with your doctor. Tell him or her that you want to try a supplement and you want to find out if any of the above ingredients will cause a problem for your daughter.
If you find this page useful share it with others. If you have used Listol, use the form below to add your review of Listol, feedback or suggestions that may help others. Please note that all addresses are held confidential.